Purchase neurontin canada, Neurontin 100 mg capsule
Louder Than Digital is searching for an SEO freelancer to join our Crew and start riffing strategy and stellar performance into our digital accounts.
Who are you?
You are looking for a spot to flex your organic search talents for 10-15 hours per week, while also being an effective collaborator with clients, partners, and Louder Crew members. You are enthusiastic about diagnosing a site’s technical SEO problems, building 301 maps, and digging for new keywords in Google’s Search Console. Above all, you’re an upbeat analyst who enjoys working with other digital experts to optimize integrated marketing campaigns.
Who are we?
At Louder, we are a tenacious team of marketers who help transform clients into the rockstars of their industry. We go beyond traffic and sales to really understand deep buying behavior patterns and adapt our strategies to capitalize on those trends. That way, clients can go beyond knowing what works and what doesn’t to understanding true value and ways to drive the most amount of revenue for the best ROI. We’re smart with complex behavior data—it’s that simple!
A day in the life on the Louder 2018 Tour as a SEO Freelancer:
You will work directly with Louder leaders to learn the industry and strategize ways to grow search engine rankings for our clients, as well as diversify our marketing packages and plans.
You will be responsible for:
- Keyword research and outlining (or writing if you have that skill set) content for writers to produce
- On-page optimization
- Internal linking
- GMB setup & optimization
- Page speed improvements
- Schema implementation
- Technical checks (indexation, redirects, linking structure)
- Link-building consulting
- Email marketing
- Occasionally creating new pages in WordPress
- Creating and launching campaigns to educate our users on the benefits of SEO
- Social media posting
- Backlink/competitor analysis
- Reporting/Tracking via Google Analytics, Search Console & manual rank checks
- 1-3 years of SEO experience – agency experience preferred
- Experience with enterprise level SEO
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex SEO topics to clients
- Google Analytics experience/certification a huge plus
- Webmaster Tools
- Amazing grammar and writing skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- A strong desire to constantly grow your own knowledge, and help grow the knowledge of others
- Comfort working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes
- Self-organized and ability to manage time and resources well
- You thrive in a fast-growing startup environment
- Are cool to start with a freelancer role, and are ready to grow your career with a startup where you can still be an SEO practitioner but have a built-in audience to market to
When you’re on Tour with Louder, what are the perks?
Work from anywhere. Literally. Backstage, from the road, beach, mountains, West Coast, East Coast, or Patagonia. We’ve done it all and you can too! As long as you get your work done and can maintain effective collaboration with the team, you can work where you want, when you want.
Gain experience working with incredibly awesome leadership, co-workers, and freelance partners that love talking shop, and even more, love unwinding by listening to live music, reveling in our humor and wit, traveling, nerding out on documentaries, eating good food, drinking great beer, and most importantly, giving back to philanthropic causes we are passionate to support.
Come join our Crew! You may start off as a Louder Roadie (contractor), but look for this position to move to part/full-time hire!
Apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.